Friday, October 4, 2013

Obama Discriminates against World War II Veterans

Open Email to Rep. Neugebauer (TX):

Dear Rep. Neugebauer,
I have read your Newsletter about Pres. Obama shutting down veterans access to the World War II Memorial in Washington.
You said that what the Obama Administration is asking the Park Service to do is disgraceful. It’s a deliberate attempt to dramatize the debate over government funding and health care. It’s meant to provoke people into anger, and I sure was provoked. I believe that what the Park Service is doing at the direction of the Obama Administration is shameful, and we should all be ashamed of these political ploys.
You are right on, except for the fact that I am not ashamed. This is the doing of Pres. Obama, and I hope it backfires on him as the public realizes he has particularly discriminated against World War II veterans.

No comments:

Post a Comment