Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Sen. Cruz (TX) on Various Issues

Open email to Sen. Cruz (TX):

Dear Sen. Cruz,
    I tried to read your Newsletter this week but couldn't get it all.
    I was especially impressed with your prologue, which said that the purpose of the Constitution was to act as a chain on government. Unfortunately that chain has been weakened link by link through the years, until we now have an abusive and tyrannical government.
    I also like your three points on American Foreign Policy, but I was left a little hanging, since it was not clear to me what your position was or is on the Syrian situation. As you know from my previous messages to you, Syria is not in the direct interest of the United States and we should not be involved in any way. I tried to call up your talk at the Heritage Foundation, and although I have an "account" at Facebook, including a password, I was unable to hear your comments.
    Similarly, I was unable to hear you with Sean Hannity on Fox news. However, your attempt to defund Obamacare is strongly applauded, and I liked your Fact Number presentation.
    I also liked your continuing efforts to unearth facts about the Benghazi situation, but I'm a little surprised that you offered a resolution which you know was doomed to failure in the Senate, because of the majority of Democrats.

No comments:

Post a Comment