Saturday, November 23, 2013

Iran Nuclear

Open Email to US Secretary Of State John Kerry and UN P5 +1 Group:

Dear Sec. Kerry and P5 +1 Group,
 The Washington Times says Sec. Kerry left for Geneva to continue negotiations with the UN P5 +1 Group and Iran on a nuclear treaty with Iran. It is said that the U.S. would begin to ease economic sanctions on Tehran in exchange for an agreement from Iranian leaders to halt major sections of their nuclear program and open it to close international scrutiny.
 President Reagan once said "Trust but Verify".
 I have had personal experience in dealing with the Iranian government. I trusted but was unable to verify. The trust was that they had my money. The inability to verify was that I was unable to recover it, even though I was entitled to it.
 I strongly suggest that, in dealing with the Iranian government, the US and others of the UN P5 +1 Group always maintain a hammer over the head of the Iranian Administration and be willing to drop it at a moment's notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment