Tuesday, March 8, 2011

NPR - A Leftist Organization

I recently wrote an article, entitled "When Is a Budget Not a Budget?". This was submitted to a group of what I call my Political Advisers and was also printed on my blog, with a reference from Twitter.
My daughter responded with a suggestion that perhaps I should make application to read the article on NPR, since NPR has a program fostering such readings. I responded as follows:

"Karen,

I'm sorry to report some bad news concerning National Public Radio (NPR). Neal Boortz reported it on his radio program this morning.

NPR CEO Schiller and an associate were set up for a luncheon meeting with two imposter Muslims. The imposter status of the "Muslims" had not been revealed to Schiller and associate. The subsequent conversation was also secretly recorded.

The "Muslims" explained that they represented the Muslim Brotherhood. They felt that since significant financial support exists for Israel propaganda, the Brotherhood would like to donate $5 million to NPR in order to establish some sort of balance.

Schiller responded that this would seem justified. Similar to the previous program to bring women's voices more into public radio, he felt that Muslim voices should have similar growth. He also revealed his personal political leanings by denigrating the Tea Party as a group of white supremacists. Conversely, he felt that the Liberals, such as himself, were more intelligent, and better educated to see the broader picture.

Unfortunately, I was interrupted by a phone call and was unable to learn whether Schiller accepted the $5 million offer.

CEOs and Boards of Directors make the policies of all organizations. In a continuing organization, there is uniformity of beliefs between the CEO and the Board.

NPR is a leftist organization. I will not work with them, will take every opportunity to denigrate their operations, and continue efforts to eliminate their existence."

No comments:

Post a Comment