Friday, February 12, 2010

Pres. Obama Snake Oil Salesman

I sent the following message to Sen. Cornyn:

'In your Update of Thursday, February 12, 2010. You said, "While I thought the President gave a well-delivered speech and I was happy to hear him mention tax relief for small-businesses, I was on the whole disappointed and remain skeptical about the President’s resolve to follow through on his promises based on his track record. I’m hoping to see this year more action from this White House and less talk."

It is nice that your personality presses you to look for the silver lining, but the downside is to be deceived.

Pres Obama is a super snake oil salesman. You can start to question the quality of the snake oil, but it is still snake oil intended to destroy the US as a Republic and replace it with a Marxist regime. Negotiating with him will be like negotiating with a suicide bomber.'

No comments:

Post a Comment